Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Turning 30

I've been having this urge to update my blog since forever but I just don't know where to start..writer's block they call it.. cemented reinforced with concrete and surrounded with barb wires...:)

It's been hundreds of days since my last entry. Frankly, I miss my blog so much. There are reasons for my silence..but it should not be put here in this entry. Sometime it has crossed my mind to just delete it, but I so sayang..of all the things that I've shared in this blog, it is like my diary..an open diary :) Talking about this blog, the title doesn't serve its purpose anymore, doesn't it? I don't talk wedding anymore, but the existence of this blog is because of my wedding ... I should re-name my blog, what do you think? perhaps giving it a new look as well?..opinions please...

So I turned 30 yesterday. Alhamdulillah, Allah is so great, giving me a good life, and allowing me to breathe the air. I'm 30 years young now. It's so scary to see the number, but to be honest, I don't feel like one..hehe. I don't feel I'm mature enough to be a 30s..lol. So I guess it's true, age is just a number...and you know what they say...30 is the new 20 or is it 40 is the new 20 ???...heheheh

No fancy celebration or what not.. Just a day off with my family during the day (to choose my gift..hehe), and a dinner date with husband (only).



He chose Subak, cos it came out as a top 5 list on Google while he was searching for 'best romantic restaurant in KL'..lol. It was a nice place with great ambience. Food was delish. If you're looking for a good food, with a tropical backdrop and serene sound of flowing water, you should give Subak a try.

To wrap up the night, husband surprised me with a (cheese) cake that he baked himself (so much of leaving the house early for futsal, rupa-rupanya lari balik rumah mama to make the cake).. haha. I may not have a signature birthday cake, with a fancy fondant, but to have this cake , I feel my birthday is complete. It is soooo yummy I can finish the whole lot myself, and I'm not exaggerating here!..hehe...



Here is another warm up from me...I hope I will mingle around here more often in this blog-sphere.

Till then. xoxo.

11 comments:

Cik Hazz said...

Happy Birthday!! Yeah, why not to change url & title of this blog.. but let us know in advance! ;)

Tahirah A. said...

Good idea..but I'm not an IT savvy laaa... And why when I click on your name it doesn't link straight to your blog?..lain sgt dah blogspot ni keee?..I dah ketinggalan zaman..lol

LisaLisut said...

Happy belated bday Tahirah. 3 series. BMW eh. hahaha. nvmind la.semua org pn bkl tua.hehe. nak change url be careful sbb nt if u change url semua link blog kt sidebar gone! huhu

mel said...

happy birthday! btw, can I know the top for your nikah dress, is the lining chiffon or satin silk? i really love your dress :)

Thanks!

BAIZURA NATASHA said...

Happy birthday :) yeah..30 is the new 20. Haha :)

Keep blogging dear.. :)

Balkidz Hunny said...

Happy Birthday Tahirah!

bitsANDpieces said...

happy birthday mummy! welcome back.

~najwa~ said...

Happy birthday tahirah!!!

Tahirah A. said...

Thank you all..

Lisa, link you tak de pon dkt blog i, i dah lupa mcm mana nak link..teruk sgt dah i ni!!..but i know where to find u..hehehe

Mel, syomir guna crepe silk for the lining..for the kain, dia pakai crepe silk and satin silk for lining..3 lapis..

Cik Hazz said...

laa yeke? must be the Google+ setting nih. i don't know why my profile tetb automatic jd g+ plak. huhu.. now dah berjaya change to the old profile. ;)

ashieBee said...

happy belated birthday tahirah. may Allh bless you and your family always =D