Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Of nails, wax and gossips

So what did I do when Lil' K bottle training was a success?

Dating??...




Nahhh...

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*



Coloured my nail RED!!!..haha..bad momma..LOL


Didn't go there alone, but with these crazy bunch of people..



..and they are all my cousins...


Just found out bout this new place in Bangsar called Apronbay..apparently my cousins prefer the place over Strip for waxing including Brazillian..hehe..

I like the place..private and cozy. The price is quite reasonable too..like classis manicure/pedicure with colour cost only RM33.

After the pampering session, we went to fill our hungry tummy at Bens..

"MEAT" the family :)


Chit chatting..gossiping...making silly jokes..and laughing out loud.

Little Thaqif is the bodyguard of the day..so chubby!

As much as I enjoyed myself, I couldn't stop thinking about my baby..

Is he ok? 
Does he miss me? 
Is he throwing tantrum? 
Did he drink his milk from the bottle?

..hence the frequent phone calls for my husband and my sister who took care of him while my husband went for his Aikido.

I'm sure all of you mommy, will feel what I felt the first time leaving your child behind..how la to go work like this..hmm...


It was a short girly outing that we had..I wish there will be more. Being a mom doesn't mean that we can't have fun like how we use to before..(tapi tak boleh lama2 la..hehe)..

Going back to this little boy, makes my life so complete..



Oh...by the way, is there such thing as 'the best' bottle sterilizer in the market? There's so many brands out there and I was at lost on which to choose. I like the new Avent 4-in-1 sterilizer but it cost RM399. Is it worth buying? Where can I get it cheaper? Or should I pick a cheaper one? Little Bean? Maybe other brands? Help me!!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

little bean ok..cheap! Hehe

Tahirah A. said...

It is cheap! :)

Rara Nasiha said...

your family mix ke? macam chinese je semua. hihi

Tahirah A. said...

Cousins by marriage.. :) my husband punya side..

Mrs Ahmad.. said...

i bought 2 sterilizers, avent i letak at my sister's as Hana used to stay there during the day. Little bean pulak i placed at home. I feel little bean eventhough it is cheap but lasts until now. Just my 2 cent opinion.

Fathiyah said...

little bean. ok & murah. hehe

Tahirah A. said...

3 votes for Little Bean so far..Thank you ladies.. So goodbye to Avent? :)

Moose said...

I bought avent microwave sterilizer. Haven't used it yet so can't comment much. But I think generally any type or brand of sterilizer should be ok considering that our moms back then rebus dalam periuk je. Hehe

honey bedazzled said...

avent microwave sterilizer the best.cepat and mudah sangat, i have been using it for almost 10 months now. so easy u dont need all the cable and plug anymore

Tahirah A. said...

I already bought little bean..

although sterilizer saves time, but i like the old way of sterilizing it, rebus!!..haha..rasa lagi effective sebab betul2 panas and mendidih..hehe