Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Ooopsss...

Lil' K had his 2nd Hepititis B jab few days back. At one month old, his weight is already 4.9kg!.So berat!..mommy's milk sure give a lot of nutrition..Alhamdulillah.


Looking at the pace he is growing now, I'm predicting that he will become chubbier. He is advance in his milestone as well. At one month, he can lift up his head and sustained it about a minute, something that I rarely see!! Each time he does that, my husband and I will call it a 'cobra' stunt..hehe.

He is a strong boy too. After the Paediatrician jab his left thigh, he cried for a while then continued sleeping, but deep down I know he is pissed..hehe

At home, I caught him doing this...


HAHA...

Mommy knows that you did that unintentionally..you are a good boy, aren't ya? :)


5 comments:

Izrin said...

haha! mummy selalu buat ke masa lil K dlm perut, haha! no la kidding. comel la dia, whts his full name?

Tahirah A. said...

Never uuuu!..haha..my husband yang perasan tangan dia mcm tu..cepat2 amik gambar then terus dia gerak kan both his hands..

saltvinegar said...

Eh i spy an LV hehehehe. For baby ker..??

Tahirah A. said...

Oh..his full name is Abdul Kareem Qays..

Tahirah A. said...

What??..for baby??..lol..it's mine la Carol..