Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Next April

...I'll be flying to Holland and Belgium baybehhh....

...and everything will be taken care off....

...from flight expanses, accomodation, food, transportation, activities, etc2....

....I just need to bring money for shopping je....itupon bulan2 confirm dapat dari company, janji busines jalan :)






Anyone been to Holland before??..I'm a bit jakun now...my last trip to Europe was like more than 10 years ago!..hehehe...


I hope to take pictures with zillions of colourful tulips....and visit the flower field



Feast my eyes with the beautiful architectures in Amsterdam itself..

Canals of Amsterdam


ARCAM


Tuschinski Theater




Amsterdam Central Station

Holland is the largest cheese exporter in the world..it's a must to have a bite and bungkus bawak balik..hehe



Dutch windmills..



Bawak balik clogs for cenderahati...I want the classic wooden clogs..




and many more...


I just couldn't wait for April to comeeeee!!!....


Oh wait....Belgium tertinggal....Well, heard it's a heaven for chocolates and mussels lovers..I haven't read much on Belgium..but I know in Brussels they have lots of beautiful architectures too...



Alhamdulillah, who would have thought, less than a year in the business, this gonna be my 2nd trip with the company...and I'm just doing it as a part-time je.. :) now I don't have to worry about traveling, cos every year company offers 3 places to go...best tak? :)

So, who wants to join me for the next FREE trip to South East Asia???...don't be shy to contact me :)








2 comments:

Aida Narina said...

I've been to holland honey. The Netherlands to be exact. Teringat lagi strolling out and about at night walking down the red light district :D hehehhee.. bestnya you are going!! nak kirimmmmm :D

Hunny Kitty said...

bestnyerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr