Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Wishlist

In a week time, inshaAllah I'll be flying off to Hong Kong. Alhamdulillah, this would be my first business trip with the company.

Eventhough I'm doing it part-time, with all the guidance by my business partners, they showed that everything is possible to achieve :)

Ok..Hong Kong...anyone of you have been to Hong Kong before??..what can I find in Hong Kong? Disneyland?? sight seeing?? Shopping??...definitely!...hehe

I've been eyeing on few bags now, but haven't really decide on which one to buy.


I soo want a GST bag as my first Chanel cos it looks very...hmmm...very me!!..hehe..I like a spacious bag soo that I can chuck everything inside..but I'm guessing husband won't be very happy about it cos of the price..hehe





I've been eyeing on Alexa and Bayswater as well, and I like them..both!!..hmmm...











And a classic Stam bag by Marc Jacobs will always be a steal...








Should I go for a Chanel?..a Mulberry?..or a Marc Jacobs??...which one would you choose, ladies??..hmmm..I am soo undecided..


At the same time, I would love to get a pair of Ferragamo shoes...Since I'm not soo good in wearing heels, flat shoes would be perfect for my feet...Should I get a Varina? or Vara flats?..any shoes expert here??





Gosh..I am soo indecisive..Haha. 

Tengok2 nanti lain yang di cari, lain yang dapat...tambah2 lagi husband tak pegi sama...haha.. 

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

never been to hong kong tp when we went to guang zhou dulu ada thought of singgah and makan dim sum!!! hong kong dim sum is the best!!!

of course kena carik halal lah, i think ada my mom pernah jumpa but i dont think she remembers. try google yeah?

Have Fun in Hong Kong!!!

Anonymous said...

by the way the prev comment was by me. azara nur.

The Spasmodic Scribbler said...

Babe, go get yourself a Chanel alright!! I am a big fan of Chanel so probably I am a bit bias. Hehehe. I love big bags too but Chanel will have to wait lah. Marc Jacobs' design is always chic, don't you think? :) So if you get one of those pun okay. Or have you ever considered Burberry? Some people think the designs are boring but try their coloured signature stripe. Hehe. Bestnyaaaaa boleh jalan-jalan!!

bride2wife said...

Azara Nur, u ke anon tu..hehe. Btw, been stalking your blog for new updates..hehe. Food???...yes..yes..that's for sure :)

bride2wife said...

I know you are farah!! Hehe...I love Chanel, but at the same time I don't want to burn a hole in my pocket :)

Burberry colourful stripe? I never seen it before..will check it online. Who knows I might come back with it..haha

Thanks babe..I know you shopped like no body business in US few months back..haha

bride2wife said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ajjah said...

T, i'm leaving for rome next week. Nak i belikan ur ferragamo?

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...

tahirah,
go to ladies market, ocean park n of course disneyland! dont 4get to get urself a lottttttttt of perfumes sbb i think the price is cheaper there. i've been to HK, but that was yearsss ago. =)

Fathiyah said...

wow..bestnye. enjoy your trip & happy shopping ya ;)

ZARA said...

yeah me!!! i doant y for some reason i cannot post as myself the other day. tak tau kenapa. anyway!!! here i am!!

hidden.wing said...

Bestnyaaa pegi free!!

Im going next year too, sempat survey sikit2 konon amik feeling! Hahaha… Disneyland, Ocean Park, The Peak, Madame Tussauds, Victoria Harbour, Golden Bauhinia Square, Ding Ding Tram ride hehehe!

I love any MJs, but both Mulberry tu lawa gila (if u drop GST! Hihi)

Enjoy your trip babe!! ;)

DalilaMian said...

oh dear..been there like a last sept..some said its a shopping heaven..tp maybe i x brapa explore so xdela rase beza from msia pun..the makan mmg got halal..just search aje kt google..cume susah sket nk kene cari.dekat Tsim Tsa Tsui ade,Wan Chai ade.mase i pg i was more to old town (Kowloon) than the new town (Central) so x sure sgt ape ade kt new town.tp cam ladies market,the peak sume tu kene pgla ..bnyak brg jual murah2..

bride2wife said...

@Ajjah: u menggoda I la.. Hehe

@aifa: u perfume freak kan :)

@fathiyah: will do :)

@Ashylla: Madame tussauds in HK?..seriously.. :)
Byk u dah buat research..never dissapointing when it comes to travelling huh?..

@dalila: thanks babe..u travelled a lot!.. :)

RaDeKa said...

salam...hi...
after review ur tory mory to go Hk..nak tanya u g ngan travel ker..tq

~Ayu BnSyg~ said...

Hye dear. Let's exchange link? www.bnsyg-stories.blogspot.com Tq =)