Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Friday!

Hello...

Happy Friday girls!!.. *waves to the guys who drop by my blog*

I'm in the midst of drafting an entry about my recent trip to Melbourne, but decided to skip that for awhile.


Today I just have to share with you guys some of the happy news that I got from my friends/customers who have experienced the magic of Premium Beautiful corset....

say it again...

Premium Beautiful corset babehhh!!!..lol







Can you believe that she can see much difference in just 5 daysssss???!!...
I myself was in awe!!..

It's purely PB!PB!PB!! :)






Inthira, my colleague..after much contemplation, finally decided to try out the corset...
Wallahhhh!!..she is one happy customer just within a week!! just one week!!...
weeeeee... ;)




And this..my own sister! A mother of four. I am soooo proud of her cos she still exclusively breastfeed my beautiful niece, Hayfa, who is 8 months old now!!!..she proved that a working mom can do it!..no excuses!!

What's important, PB doesn't have any side effects to a nursing mother

Oh..sorry gambar terbalik. Couldn't bother much to betulkan...hehe






5 kilos gone after less than 3 months!!..just replace your normal undergarment with PB, tup..tup..kurus!!! ;)





These are one of many things that I got from doing this business...satisfaction!!!. Seeing a happy and excited customers makes me happy and excited too!!.. :)

When you do work with passion, InshaAllah, it will be rewarding ;)





You know what else that  makes me happy today???



I finally learnt how to add watermark to my pictures using my MacBook!!!!


It's easy-peasy-lemon-squeezyyyy...hehe


Btw, I'll be in Penang this weekend to attend a wedding at G Hotel...and meeting up my future business partner!..yayy...

Soo, any of you who wants to give PB a try, or just to have a look at it, or interested to know about this business I ventured in, just buzz me 
0123684832


InshaAllah, I'll post pictures of them once I get the permission :)


Now, I shall continue drafting my Melbourne post...



Till then,
xoxo









6 comments:

Latika.Dot.Dot. said...

jalan2!
eyh betul kaaaaaa pb boleh turunkan berat dengan cepat?

mcm besttttttttttttttt jeer!

papaYA said...

Those testimonials menggoda aku untuk try..
Tunggu aku dapat gaji baru, nanti aku nak try jugak ;)

bride2wife said...

@Latika
Betuuuuuullll.. ;p

@Papaya
Haha....Mari Mari Cuba! :)

[e][y][n][a] said...

nak gk la cuba..camne tu nk beli
can u consult me
pls email me
syafarina8teoh@yahoo.com

aDieyZa said...

testimonial tu semua buatkn zana tergoda.. hihihi

bride2wife said...

@eyna
I dah email u! :)

@adieyza
Come la..give it a try :)