You read the title clearly.... ;)
Yesss...I've been trying out the Premium Beautiful (PB) corset for the past 1 month and loving it to bits!!!!!
I first knew about the corset long time ago, but was a bit skeptical to try it on.
The urge to really try out this corset came after I met my long lost friend, Maisarah Ibrahim, who is also a successful businesswoman (just by selling off this product), and she herself had been using the corset for the past 6 years. Oh my!..she's a mother of 3 and she can maintain her figure exactly the same as when I first met her 13 years ago.
I experienced nothing but improvement to my own self...
- when I don my PB set for the first time, I felt like a robot, but in actual fact, people see me like normal...but more CURVACIOUS maybe :) none of my colleuge or family members notice any abnormal walking/posture, except for my hubby...
- I had a very mild degree of scoliosis, which you will see more obvious on the X-ray.
Hence, the slumped posture that I have.
With PB, it gave me a proper posture..not only when I walk, but also when I sit.
When we sit with a good posture, it gives a good impression and you will look professional too.
- first and second day was the hardest cos I wasn't used to wear it myself yet. I had my husband to help me..especially with the long bra. To all single ladies out there, don't worry. There's a trick to wearing it...it's easy peasy!
- the waist nipper has 3 hooks, and I used the 2nd hook soo that I won't feel too tight and it gave a nice grip to my body. If you feel uncomfortable it's either the size of the corset is wrong, or you wear it too tight
- I noticed that I burp and passed flatus (farted) a lot..in simpler words, buang angin :) it feels good you know :)
- I already started to wear it by myself. I got my move and groove, and it's as easy as wearing your normal undergarments
- I felt more and more comfortable with it. It fits my body perfectly, the cloth is not thick, and I don't feel hot at all. Mind you, I'm working in a government hospital where most of the wards are aircond-less
- I can't LIVE without my PB!!!..haha..yesss!!PB is very addictive. PB has now replaced all my undergarments. Out goes my La Senza, Xixili, Triumph and what not.
- I feel comfortable with it..sleeping with it, running, walking, eating, going to toilet etc.
- I noticed that I feel full faster. I'm not like my usual self where I would use to shove food down my food pipe.
- I could see some changes..I noticed my waist nipper getting loose. From the 2nd hook, I moved to the 3rd hook hook :)
- My spare tyres were deflated. No more lipatan2 degil ;p
- I lost 2 inches around my waist and buttock!! and that was my main target when I chose to start wearing PB
- Husband complimented how my legs look slimmer, smaller, and firmer!!!..*grins*
- Cellulites around my legs are less visible...AMAZING!!! I know!!
3rd WEEK & PRESENT
- Had my first menses while wearing PB without any PMS (pre menstrual syndromes). No crying episodes (call me weird, but I'll sure will cry sometimes for no reason when the time of the month came)..I don't feel moody or tired
- Period pain are much lesser compared to before
- I can fit in my old pants..*happy*
- I don't have much cravings for food as bad as before...hehe. I somehow eat less nowadays and I like that. Still I enjoy good food :)
- My 'love-handle' is completely gone! that was the culprit that I had difficulty getting rid off looooooooooong time ago...begone you, now!! hehe
I'm in my 4th week of wearing PB..and am still excited for more new changes that I anticipate. This weekend will be the perfect time to weight myself and I'm hoping for the best :)
For those who have tried but have failed to loose weight, worry not! There is still hope. Try out this corset, cos it really works!!!
But ladies, there is something I would like to add, just being slim from the outside is not enough. We have to exercise for a healthy heart.
I KNOW I LOVE MY HEART!!
So girls, if any of you out there who would like to give PB a try, don't shy away from your keyboard and drop me an email. I'll ring you ASAP.