This is the time where usually everybody...well...almost everybody come up with a new resolution...things to keep us motivated throughout the year.
Time flies soo fast, and I always feel that there's still a lot that I haven't done with my life and things I have yet to achieve. And to rub salt into the wound, I feel that I'm getting old each day. I wanna age with grace, and I hope I will have this "forever young" feeling inside of me... :)
Like everybody, I don't want to miss the chance to jotting down few of my new year resolution/ wish list...or should I say more like a hope or my desire. Hehehe...
1. Challenge myself to do something different (out of my career line)
2. Keep myself healthy and fit!
3. Start swimming..since I had lost the momentum to run..pfftt...
4. Take good care of my skin..
5. Buy a nice condo to settle down
6. Road trip to New Zealand...inshaAllah
7. To but at least 42" LED tv
8. Get a new phone..definitely!!!
9. To recite Al-Quran more often
10. Open a save for my Hajj
11. To save more money
12. Be a better wife to my husband
13. To control myself from impulsive shopping
14. To get pregnant by the end of the year...hmmm..I know that I'm not 100% ready, but hey, I'm getting old!!!
15. Add collection on designer handbags..oh yes..can't wait for this...haha
16. If I don't get into the master programme, to take MRCPCH exam...arghhh...that will cost me almost RM3k per paper!
Ok, stop...Can't list everything under the sun right?..cos the list is always expanding from time to time ;)
Soo, are you all feeling motivated? I know I do...that's why I started my year with a relaxing facial treat ;)
More post to come after exam, inshaAllah :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad