Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Gordon Ramsay overdose

The weeks when it was nearing my exam, my husband behaved out of his norm....he was so rajin spending time in the kitchen...COOOOOOKING!!!!

Yes...you heard me. He is soooo allergic to kitchen, but not after he watch too much of Gordon Ramsey's show. Boy, he sooooooo like that man...very spontaneous, funny, rational and of cos..too much of swearing that sometimes can sound very funny to him. Every sentences must have that 'f' letter word....

Now my husband favourite word is 'rustic'...LOL.


Being nice, he cooked this for me......







I would give an 'A' for the presentation...haha. Knowing him, sometimes he would just take all the wok and the frying pan to serve on the table, just to minimize the number of dishes that he has to do! (I cook, he wash- that's the agreement)... ;)


INGREDIENTS

Ramly beef burger
Ramly beef frankfurter
*get that hint...get a Ramly brand!lol
Organic pea sprout
Organic tomatoes
Organic red chillies
*yeah..another hint..organic products...lol
Olive oil
Pinch of salt
Coarse blackpeppers

METHOD


Cook with L.O.V.E...


HAHA.





Ok...this is just to show that I don't have much to blog about... ;p



HAPPY FRIDAY PEOPLE! :)









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

♥ balkidz_hunny ♥ said...

nampak yummmmmmyyyyyyy! tbe2 perut i berkeroncong! :D

Ratu said...

beshnye org tersyng cuba msk tuk kite. hehhe


c u at my new link tahirah!~

bride2wife said...

Durruz, dah ada new link..will add ya ok :)