Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The aching tooth

I had minor oral surgery due to impacted wisdom tooth done this morning...currently am suffering from unbearable pain!!!..pain that strikes like lightning straight through your soul and make you sober like a lil' child especially when your husband is around...hehehe. This is the only chance that you want to act childishly what... ;)








See...this is the only time husband will prepare food for me.. He gave up after his first attempt to impress me with his grilled marinated chicken breast failed few months back. He claimed it was blend and tasteless, but it was alright for me. It's the thought that count :)



Toothache is the most severe pain on earth after labour pain, so they say. Only those who has experienced both can answer...



Oh..I see a lot of people has updated their blogs about the Yuna-Hana event..guess I'll be the last since I have no mood to blog about it. Will update on the event ASAP inshaAllah, once I feel better..


















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

8 comments:

ajjah said...

get well soon babeee

bride2wife said...

Come Ajjah..I need a bear hug :)

ajjah said...

or better we go shoppingggg..! hehe

Moose said...

"pain that strikes like lightning straight through your soul and make you sober like a lil' child especially when your husband is around..."

hahaha. this is funny! get well soon tahirah!

Shahirah Elaiza said...

Get well soon, Tahirah! *HUGS*

saltvinegar said...

hugs and kisses and pass up ur cpd by 20th :p

bride2wife said...

@Ajjah
I need that!!..hehe. Call me if you need a shopping partner ;)

@Moose and
Thanks girls... :) I'm on 3 days MC, yippie ;p

bride2wife said...

Carol...do you need to remind me on that? I'm sick... Hehehe.
My face became asymmetrical today..the swelling worsens, but the pain has reduced

See you next week!