Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

New toy

Hello all...

First of all, I hope it's not too late to wish "Selamat Hari Raya Aidil'adha" :)

It's been quite sometime since I last posted something on this blog. I just came back from my leave. Updating blog while on holiday was the last thing I have in mind. Not a single day went by without me being preoccupied with things.



Alhamdulillah, I managed to settle few things. Most importantly, me and husband managed to visit the site of our (InshaAllah) soon-to-be condominuim in TTDI. I can't wait to finally have a place to call 'our home'. I'm still learning the terms and flow of procedures in buying a property, and still have a long way to go. Me and husband have zero knowledge about it. My dad was the one who handled everything from A to Z when I first bought my car. Me?? I just pass him the ENOUGH amount of money. The next thing I know, I'll be driving my first car with my hard earned money. That's me, FYI. Hehe. Nothing to be proud off..booooo....



I have a mixed feeling on buying a house..I'm excited but at the same time I feel scared. I'm happy that we found a strategic location to stay in. I'm happy that the price is still within our budget. I'm happy that I got to stay near my parents and the in laws. I'm happy that husband and I are agreeable on why we should stay in a condo as our first house together. I'm happy that the condo that we gonna buy has an indoor pool exclusively for female!!!!..hehe. At the same time, I feel scared....I feel scared cos buying a house means you're bound to a new commitment, and it equals to less money for spending. (I'am a loser when it comes to shopping!!) I know that I have to change. Worst thing is, I realized that this 'disease' that I (and most of us) have will only jeopardize our future savings. Pftt...

Ok..enough of things that really scares me.




For now, I just have to share with you my new 'toy'... stuff that currently gets me hooked day and night....

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*







My new 64G iPad.. just arrived from Australia a week ago.

It makes my life soo much easier..I can go online while curling up on my bed, I can watch any videos or watch a movie when I'm on the move , I can play games that I use to play in an iPhone/iPod (with a bigger screen of cos), there are thousandssss of apps you can install, it's very light and easy to use, it can replace your note pad and more or less it can function as a laptop too (do office work eg: powerpoint/words etc)..it's like a bigger version of an iPod, and a smaller version of a MacBook...hehe.



I'am more than happy with my purchase and trust me when I say it's worth every penny!! :)

You should consider getting yourself one!


4 comments:

i.am.diana. said...

babe..
congrats on ur new condo! :)
i was thinking of getting an iPad too but my concern is about the warranty.
is ur iPad comes with local or international warranty?

bride2wife said...

hey babe..
belum lg officially beli that condo, still awaiting for the agent to contact us back :)

the iPad comes with an international warranty. kirim from my BIL dkt Aussie. i'm not sure those yg jual dkt Low Yat Plaza tu. Heard that SIRIM tak approve lagi iPad to be brought in to Malaysia, tapi merata2 jual dkt sana..

Price wise sama je..

aziraarif said...

beb, im not a gadget person plus my hp also not even have camera..loser tak? jz query hw much is the ipad? harge dia same mcm beli notebook ka?

bride2wife said...

@aziraarif
kalau less than 64G and without 3G, dalam RM2k pon boleh dapat..