Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

EL

Holla...

I just got back from Sarawak..had almost a week holidaying at Kuching doing nothing...seriouslyyy!!!

Hubster attended an international conference held by NADI (National Diabetic Institute)boring..hehe while I indulged myself relaxing (no work..best!!!) in the room of 4 different hotels that we stayed around Kuching...I just can't wait to blog about it..soooooo many things that I wanted to share here with soooooo little time :( awwwww......to myself!hehe

We arrived at LCCT last Sunday...with AirAsia..normal lah..everything delayed..flight, baggage, kita dah check in online pon cakap tak check in lagi, etc.. soo, the journey home was a bit hectic plus there was a massive traffic at the highway..I was told that there was an event going on at Sepang Circuit I hardly read newspapers (my bad)...I only reached home at night..padahal flight supposed to be boarding at 155pm. Felt a bit tired to work the next day, hence I decided to take "Emergency Leave".

The next day..terus pegi KLCC...hehe. Husband and I reached a common ground..eventhough we had enough of holiday, but if we didn't hop to a place like KL, it just feels INCOMPLETE!!!!...haha..ngada!

We went jalan2, ended up buying something..(of cos!!!) ;) but this time is not me.



Husband bought a Crumpler bag.....






...and I got the free gift..





..a Crumpler shopping bag...jadilah...janji FOC..it's kinda cute rite?... :)

Big enough to bring to pasar eyy..save the planet poeple!!!



We also went into Harrods. Initially I wanted to try the Afternoon Tea set. After seeing the price, terbeliak jugak biji mata..RM300 for 2pax!!..mahal gila..haha..berangan je!



Instead, I bought their yummy macaroons...




Sedap gila okehhh!!...


They're selling it at RM15 for 6pcs..






Comes in chocolate, blueberry, blackberry and orange flavour...then I bought one each, with 2 extra chocolate flavour...

Semuuuuaaaaa sedap! especially blueberry and blackberry..beyond my expectation!!!!!...tapi tak boleh makan byk2..too sweet, not good for your arteries ;)

The lady at the counter siap cakap "kalau sedap ni, akak jgn lupa promote dekat kawan2 ok :)"

Sooo..here I am ladies..promoting without commision...

Macaroon is a must try delicacy.. I've yet to try at any other store, but I couldn't find it anywhere except from the blogs...



Any recommendations? Do share!! :)

16 comments:

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...

waaa macaroons, my fav! penah try chocolate macaroons je.. harrods ni kat KLCC ek? mesti try neh.

lama nya dekat kuching. where did u stay? ada jalan2 x?

TheBubblyMe said...

wow.. a must try the next time menjejakkan kaki di KLCC! thnx.

saltvinegar said...

Oooh girl u are making me soo wanna go and grab those macaroons!!

bride2wife said...

@purple lady
Harrods dlm KLCC...

I stayed in Kuching..Pullman, Sheraton etc..food kat Kuching pon sedap2 okeh! esp mee kolok.. :)

@bubblyme
dah puas ty chocolates, try macaroons pulak ok ;)

@carol
girl..u can go and get it today itself! u drive, tan tido sebelah ok :)

Durruz Azam said...

wahh tedapssss nyee...

pos cni ckett!

ehehe

bride2wife said...

@durruz
mmm...yummehhh... :)

missbutterfly said...

OMG!i've been looking for macaroons for quite some times (i mean in real shop..bkn online) ok..nanti blh pegi beli! thanks for info!

bride2wife said...

@miss rama2
do share if u know tempat lain ada yg sedap2 okeh! :)

ElyaElmo said...

ooowhh!!sudah lama daku mengimpikan makan macaroonssssss..

bride2wife said...

@elya
kena try cpt ni...ada org tak suka sbb manis sgt, but i love it :)

whitelacetale.weddings said...

patutla mas ckp she bumped into u! ;)

nisa said...

u duduk mana? i selalu makan macarons dekat whisk cafe at empire subang jaya :)

bride2wife said...

@ashylla
yup..yup..jumpa mas. pelamin dia lawa sgt kan! :)

@nisa
i tak penah masuk empire lagi...must try ni! :)
thanks babe

Dina said...

i love macarons too!
i only know of 3 places yg jual macarons
i think this blog sums them up pretty well

http://masak-masak.blogspot.com/2010/06/m-macaron.html

i've haven't tasted Nathalie's though

bride2wife said...

@Dina
Dina..thanks for the info!!
really appreciate it :)

mia! said...

lurve the macarons,,,tengs for the info,,,nak pgi cari macarons esok!:)