Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

A Happy Weekend

When the next coming weekend is coming, I baru terhegeh2 nak update my last long weekend.. :)

I love long holidays..who doesn't? especially when you are not oncall, not even passive call...passive call means you can get a call from hospital at anytime to transport patient to another tertiary hospital..benci naik ambulance...PENING!

Soo many things that I did during last weekend..basically doing things that I've been longing for..we hardly had time to enjoy our weekend coz most of the weekends after our wedding we were working...

Apart from waking up late in the morning (walaupon tido at the in laws!haha), first thing that I've managed to settle was getting myself waxed!!!yeah...went Bangsar for waxing and threading while husband went for his Friday prayers...it just felt soo clean after waxing..just imagine how hairy one can be after 2 months.. the last time I did my waxing was right before my wedding...(ok..don't imagine!!!LOL)..

Another thing that got me very excited was my visit to Pavillion..dari before cuti lagi dah banyak kali I ingatkan my husband that I wanted to go Pavillion..macam orang mengidam je..!the last time I went there was early of the year..time sibuk2 cari barang hantaran...

Soo, balik haruslah bukan dengan tangan kosong..haha..bought myself a raya beg...itu lah muslihat nak pegi Pavillion sebenarnya..haha

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*





My first Anya Hindmarch!!!yayyy ;p



I bought a bag inside the strappy bag :)



Been eyeing for the bag for quite sometime now..and coincidentally, they are having Raya sale..weehuuu...apa lagi, sambar la satu!!
All the bags are damn gorgeous people!!..if you're looking for a hantaran, consider their core collection especially Belvedere..from RM4k+ they are selling at RM3k+ !!!and nooo..I did not buy Belvedere :(

Good thing after that I got a Parkson's voucher worth of RM110...soo, tanpa berlengah2, 2 jam sebelum berbuka, I went to the cosmetic department and bought stuff from Benefit. I never bought their products before, but I do like the fun packaging that they're offering and each of their item comes with a name...



I bought a mascara named 'bad gal lash' ( bad girl la sangat..hehe) and a face primer called'that gal'. So far, I love both of them..considering that I don't like to wear a foundation, face primer would be an option...easy to apply and neater finish... For those two I only paid RM110, coz I used all the voucher that I got from buying Anya H..


packing dia macam gam UHU pon ada kan?


Disebabkan terlalu excited nak jalan KL regardless the bad traffic (yess..it was madness!!), we ended up taking the public transport to our next destination





Met my bestie, Sera, with her husband, Azwan, who just came back for umrah..Lucky her to have experienced Ramadhan in the holy ground..We went for iftar at Le Meredian Hotel, next to Hilton KL.






I would say that the buffet they are offering was just soo-soo...the best is still Shangri La..their buffet is just heaven! For RM120 per head, Le Meredian offered an international buffet..soo, wajibla first meal amik segala sushi yang ada and raw oysters for my husband is a must..I can't swallow it at all...but lot of people like it.. it's an acquired taste I guess...








Happy sangat dapat jumpa Sera....lagi best, dapat pulak belated wedding gift from her!!!hehe..

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

a table lamp from Harvey Norman..love it to the max.. :)


After makan2, borak2 until 10pm. Then head back to pavillion to take our car...sempat la jalan2 di tengah2 KL waktu malam..I really miss it, KL is always been the place where I wanna be..





We headed back to my parent's place at around 1130pm...sampai rumah, jumpa org2 tersayangreally makes my day..especially the niece and nephew yg bechok.. :)

Rezeki murah, dapat lagi belated wedding gift dekat rumah..a very cool fruit mixer


The next day..benda yang paling best lagi..bangun lambat. this time at my parent's place..soo, who cares..haha

We also went to play pool..thing that husband been longing for..hari2 dia buka YouTube and watch the games..haha..been ages since we last played together...I started to play pool when me and husband started to date.



He was very excited to teach me back then, we played almost every week @Kota Damansara..me, who had a bad perception bout the game before started to fall in love with it..from knowing zero about it, now I'm able to beat my own husband...

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*


ended up hubby bought me my own cue stick that cost him about RM500!



..I have my own cue now..how cool!!! :)


Last day of the weekend, again..bangun lambat..then went to Jusco, OneUtama to do some marketing and spent the rest of the day resting...hibernating..getting ready for the next day back to back oncall..pfftt...

On the other hand, I've also received good news from my OP; the album layout are all ready and ; inshaAllah will be getting the album soon...as soon as before raya!..unfortunately, the supliers are running out of papers. Soo, we gotta wait for another 3-4 weeks...tak pe lah, janji I LOVEEEEE ALL THE LAYOUT....will share with you all later :) btw, qippy has uploaded some of the pictures in his blog ;)



I had a fullfilling weekend!!...full stop.

~xoxo~

14 comments:

nowicannotspeak said...

yah!! bestnyeeee!!!!
(best dpt anya!! haha)

bride2wife said...

saley...baru nampak batang hidung ko kat 'sini'!..cheh..
bila ni nak pg facial??!!!

Durruz said...

habiskan wikend dgn yg tersyng memang indah.

=)

The Spasmodic Scribbler said...

Anya Hindmarch! Must be nice! Tee hee.

Anyway, I am a Benefit junkie. Try their lip/cheek staint Bentint and their honey scrub. I love these 2 the most! I swear the scrub is the best ever!

bride2wife said...

@durruz
yess durruz...mesti durruz pon dah tak sabar ni :)

@tss
farah, u must have started using it when u were in UK kan? :)
benetint is one of their top sellers kan? saw my sister using posietint, dia suka sangat..oh, gotta try the scrub lah macam ni :)

DalilaMian said...

yess.anya mmg best..alaa knp tak tunjuk beg ape u beli?nak jugak tgk..teringin nak beli tapi belum ade rezeki lg..anyway it seemed that u had a pretty good wiken..best best

bride2wife said...

anya memang best!hehe.. just went thru your blog..how come you boleh dpt an invitation from Anya??best..best :)

btw, i bought a red Roslyn..sesuai for raya to put all the angpows in..tho im soo tempted to buy Gracie!! :)

saltvinegar said...

Bestnya! Makes me wanna spend spend spend..

DalilaMian said...

hehe..hari tu i ade beli nevis kt klcc and also kirim from my from the UK..so ape lg tinggal la name and contact kt situ..hehe..so sejak daripada itu mmg sentiasa dapat invitation tapi duit je yg xde nak pg beli.huhuhuhuahu

Fathiyah said...

AH!!! roslyn eh? nice! kte tgh aim Jethro. bila nak dapat nih...hehe

i use benefit too =) best tau. u nak try scrub eh? i use almond scrub tuh, 'honey,snap out of it scrub'. so far mmg suka sgt yg nih.

aziraarif said...

woweee,,,,u dpt A.H, jelesnye, i tot nk beli untuk hantaran. tp the one tht i heart mahal giler...tk jd beli ..sigh

aziraarif said...

eh jap, azwan tu org bangi kan...mcm kenal je

bride2wife said...

@Dalila
oh..ok. i dah leave my contact number dgn dorang haritu..hehe..hopefully dpt invitation for the next collections ;p

@Fathiyah
awak aim Jethro?suka jugaaakkk!!!
tapi husband kte aritu sampai dah bulat2kan biji mata suruh focus cari bag raya (meaning yg kecik2 je!)..hehe..

both u and farah recommended to buy the scrub..tempted!it must be really good..

@AziraArif
eh..u kenal Azwan ye?yup..yup..dia org bangi. dia senior i dulu now dah jd husband Sera, my BFF :)

bride2wife said...

@saltvinegar
hellooo...u just bought ur GUCCI ok!! hehe