Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Flower Bouquet

I had total of 3+6 hand-bouquets for 2 wedding events.. :)

Last time I posted an entry on 'dreamy bouquet'..it does helped me a lot..

For my akad, I choose soft colours....and Kak Wanie surprised me with cymbidium orchirds..





The flowers smells soo good and lasted long too..a day after my majlis, I flew off for my honeymoon...4 days after when I came back, the bouquet was still elok!

For reception, I opted for something a bit more outstanding and different...

Kak Wanie gave me a combination of purple calla lilies, soft purple hydrangea, a bit of lily of the valley and few roses..Qippy was soo excited to see the colour combo... :)





For those two fully imported fresh flower bouquet, it cost me about RM150 each..

Second bouquet for akad..I got it for free!!!I love freebies..who doesn't??!! :)

It was from Kak Shaja who made my dais @ Masjid Wilayah..it was a complimentary gift included in the pelamin package. The hand-bouquet was made from peach and yellow roses and I really really really love the bright colours..it just stands out in the photos...


eh..saya happy sebenarnya :) tapi termenung sekejap

ok..ni baru betul ;p

For my 6 petite bridesmaid, Kak Wanie made them a small bouquet consist of roses and carnation...the size was just nice and it matches their purple dress...just like what I've imagined before. For each, it cost me RM80..






the 6th bridesmaid gone missing..

Alhamdulillah.. my dreamy bouquet came true :)

p/s: I still love peonies!!!

10 comments:

syanaim said...

:cantiknya..jeles..:P..::

saltvinegar said...

expensive la the bridesmaids!! Your bouquets well worth the money!

Squarecut Ring said...

The prices are soooo worth it. Cantik. Me like bright colors too. ^_^

bride2wife said...

i went to survey @ floristika, bangsar..the price are all about the same..thats why i thought its memang the standard price...hehe

if only i can find a cheaper one.. sure ill grab it...

bitsANDpieces said...

tahirah, i love ur bouquet and the bridesmaids' too. mmg talented gile and worth the price sgt.i spent arituh almost 100 for carnations je tau. so ape lg, bg contact no this akak :P

missbutterfly said...

nice bouquet!! =)

Moose said...

i love your nikah bouquet!

bride2wife said...

heed: the akak tu kak wanie KerjaKahwin la :)

missbutterfly: nice kan..thanks to KerjaKahwin

moose: i love it too...plus..pluss.. ;)

Azwani Azmi said...

huhu...tahirah 1 week after your wedding peonies pun sampai...byk plak tu kt floristika...tension jgk tgk...huhu

bride2wife said...

kak wanieeeee!!!!..u found my blog??haha.malu je..

cehh..i week after baru ada peonies?frust jugak dgr.. :)