Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

t.w.o

I already fixed my plan to go spa today..and I choose Tanamera Spa cos it's nearer (plus I'm not sure of the location of Hammam's new branch in Damansara..hehe)...nways, I fully recommended this place..the lady really 'cuci' me bersih2.. from body massage, scrub and milk bath..they did it very well. I even tried 'tangas', a herbal vapour treatment for ur tutttt... :)

I spent 4 hours being pampered..but boy...I was restless!..counting time to go back je setiap masa sbb teringat2 kerja dekat rumah yg still bertimbun.. unlike my intensive facial last Tuesday, I dozed off sampai tak sedar langsung apa yg the lady tonyoh2 dekat muka ;p exhausted to the max!!

Oh..I was really excited about my signage that I want to share it here..my brother just sent it for printing today..and it cost me about Rm30+ for the printing and eight A3 size papers. Can't do it on A4 size cos it looked small..


tak siap gunting lagi




ok...ni yg dah gunting :)

It's not perfect but I like it soo much..thanks to my brother yg penat melayan his super fussy sister ni.. :)

8 comments:

sue PINK said...

cute!!

kay kamal said...

omg i like this! and rm30 is quite a steal..nnti nk wat printing besaaaaaar nye gak.hoho

saltvinegar said...

love your signage damn cute!!

ElyaElmo said...

oowh comelllllllllll!!!~ sapa nye idea nu..he3

Adda Shariff said...

hi dear. OMG i was so inspired by ur signage..!! 1000 Like! boleh tiru takk..??

bride2wife said...

ElyaElmo: i google-ed and found it..inspired by MS :)

Adda Shariff: tiru la.. u can do better :)

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...

mmg terbaek! love the simplicity of it~

Azizah Samson said...

sukenyee....tiru jugak ehh??? ;p