Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

finally...

Alhamdulillah... :)


Nothing can beat the feeling of being married to someone that we love..




Despite the flaws here and there during the solemnization and reception, I had a blast of a time!!! :) ..I had the wedding that i dreamed of!!

Thanks to all the wedding teams...and my family members who are always there for me..

I miss being the bride...hehehe..and I'm sure all you ex-brides feels the same way...

Sooooo...for all you brides2be....HAVE FUN!!!!

8 comments:

NahWaL said...

Congratulations dear!

kay kamal said...

wah~ cant wait for em pics!

iza.rahman said...

congratulation :)
smuge bahagia ke akhir hayat :)

bride2wife said...

thanks girls :)

can't wait for the photos from qippy!

The Spasmodic Scribbler said...

Congrats Tahirah!! Your wedding was beautiful and you looked splendid, just splendid!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! semoga kekal ke akhir hayat...

i was surfing the web to look for Rimba Kiara map & came across ur blog. i'm doing my reception @rimba kiara as well in september. x penah pegi pun, dunno how it looks like until i saw ur pics. my mum make most of the decision as i'm working in au. we have similar taste laa, ehehheheh!! i pun book sue hamid, qippy & floraetc. invitations pun sama, i went to pasar tebet(the shop that u took the pix of), & it was great. no prob at all. i tempah kad, sticker, paperbags & giftboxes with them. mungkin rezeki i. anyway, congrats again...

all the best!!

bride2wife said...

tss: thanks farah!..how's your wedding preps?lama tak dgr cerita :)

bride2wife said...

anonymous: hello u...taman rimba kiara mmg best!u won't regret having ur wedding there..trust me!!!hehehe..

i approached floraetc as well..they are very well verse with that plc..but at the end, i ended up with other decorator...they gave me what i want, Alhamdulillah

and qippy..i enjoyed working with them..mmg best sgt2!!! :)

if u need help, email me k

thanks for dropping by :)