Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

This way please

I needed to get some ideas on how to make my signage look outstanding and unique..yang boleh mengalahkan signboard2 tepi jalan tu..hehehehe..

The first plan was to hire someone to get the signage done cos I don't have the time to do it myself...

Buuutt..fiance disagreed..his point being that it would be better to save the money and spend it for something else. He suggested to leave it to our brothers to settle it...OK..FINE!!

Being me, fussy girl who wants something that stands out like a sore thumb, I find it very difficult to leave the task to someone whom doesn't have 110% of my trust especially when it comes about MY WEDDING...Sooo..gotta make time to G.O.O.G.L.E



I love this idea..simple and cheapo. You can get the blackboard anywhere..but need to get someone with nice handwriting to conteng2 :)





This signage nampak oldschool..definately gonna have this for our reception. Eventhough we don't have that much to put up, at least I have the parking place, toilet and the reception area that needs pointing to...hehehe


Now I dah kerahkan my brother to find ways on how to get something similar like this... :) buli sket






And this is my all-time FAVOURITE...




Cool ey! Found someone who used this kinda signage last few weeks and I thought it was just AWESOME!!!..now I'm working on this as well..

Two DIY projects and I have less than a month left!!


Wish me luck :)

6 comments:

whitelacetale.weddings said...

tahirah, blackboard thingy tu ada jual at KK Home Deco, siap with tiang we can pacak kat tanah..rm10 kot. but sayang theirs too small :( saje share with u in case u need it for other ideas since me & mas notice u love vintage items ni hehe...

bride2wife said...

thanks ashylla..i love SEMUA u and mas punya idea :)
nways, i xpenah pg KK Home Deco ni..but heard tempat tu best mcm Ikea..betul ke?..shud go and see it myself kan

kay kamal said...

me likes the slow down thingy! lol

bride2wife said...

kay kamal: me too...me too!

Ribena said...

hi,

I stumbled upon your blog, and I'm searching for blackboards too for my signage! Do you know where I can get them? :)

bride2wife said...

ribena: im sure u can find them @ ikea/KK home deco :)