Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Dreamy Bouquet

Do u want to carry this 'handbouquet' on your wedding day??..


Of cos la tak kan..geli kan!hehehe..found it when I was googling on bridal handbouquet the other night. I needed to find pictures to show to Kak Wanie soo that it would be easier for her..(rather than telling her this and that!)..

I want something different..I don't want something that looks 'uniform'...

perhaps this suitable for my bridesmaid

oh..I love peonis...


and I love love cymbidium orchid...




and these combo of calla lilies and tulips ..hmm..sangat sweet


can we get this lily of the valley here?..it smells soo good..


I wanted a tall...hand tied bouquet. combination of lots of flowers...(minus the colour!)...

.....something sweeter like this....




and something greenish for my nikah





ohh..nak semualah!!! :)

1 comment:

Sarah Abd Rahim said...

I vote for the calla lilies and tulips!! So very 'summer'! Plus they'll smell divine..