Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

star date april 6 2010...my journey begins...


Alas...finally...my journal begins...

iphone...blogs...emails...wedding exhibition...and the never ending phone bills...
this were the commonalities i had to go thru since i uttered the words 'i do'...

blogs, bloggers and blog walking...ever since i first laid eyes on my first ever wedding blog, i was immediately hooked onto the endless new entries which were abundant on a daily basis...day after day, each passing minute was spent on reading blog after blog...even my fiance was 2nd to my blog hopping ;)(you know you gals out there did it too...hehehe)...

blogging i am not good at...even to call myself an amateur i am not..but blogging for me is to share..for spurring new ideas...and most of all...to get a 'life' outside of the daily 8-5 (not including the late night shifts!)..

the daily "glances" on the world wide web of blogging spurred my itchy lil fingers to start typing but never did i (well..who will read mine??!), however the daily updates of some of the bloggers, keeping the information fresh and fun, inspired me to start my own...and soo...

here...i...am....(after much push and nag by my fiance!)..hahaha..

wassalam..and adieu..

No comments: